Bestway FITment


This past weekend I went down to Southern California for a beach camping trip, I remembered that one of my old band members had just picked up an FD and was a part of Wrong Fitment Crew and spent alot of time atBestway Autosports in the Antelope Valley. We made a pit stop at the shop and saw Clint’s car(one of the owners) out front that just jumped out at me. A candy blue 08′ Honda Fit stretched and poked with ridiculous offset and mad camber! I had to take some pix of it :) I didnt have time to get a legit shoot of it but here are some shots i got from when i first saw it and wen he rolled up to the FD shoot. Photos of the FD are coming soon :)

Wheel specs:
SSR GPOs’
17×9 +10 in the front
17×10 -1 in the rear
Suspension :
Skunk 2 Pro-C series full coils

"That's DOPE"

Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus