Cool iPhone Dock in the Shape of a Shelf

I have more than a week since I have an Iphone 3GS and I have to say that I love this phone. Now since I’ve bought this phone I’m more aware of all the things that are related to iphones. One of those things that got my attention is Finite Elemente’s new Hohrizontal 51 is what you could call a sound board, and is basically a good-looking iPod and iPhone dock in the shape of a shelf. That’s not all. It comes with all of the necessary ports to connect it to your home theater system and a remote control. The load capacity of the shelf is around 55 pounds, but that actually depends on the wall that it’s fixed onto, since this is a floating shelf. The Hohrizontal 51 should be available soon, although the $660 asking price is pretty cold. – Via – Freshbump

"That's DOPE"

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: