Introducing: Kerrie Luft Footwear


In my love of footwear one of the the things I have noticed is that while we , the women are the ones teetering around in them a lot of the big names of the luxury footwear scene are males, from Blahnik, Louboutin, to Kirwood , Hinfray ect .Therefore women footwear designers have always had a special place in my heart like Charlotte Olympia, Atalanta Weller , Camilla Skovegaard , Omelle and now Kerrie Luft.

Based in London, Kerrie Luft designs shoes with an emphasis on novelty of materials and construction .Inspired by Art Nouveau she creates shoes that are so beautifully made that I could honestly put on my coffee table as art. Take a closer look at her stunning creations on the next page. Spotted on dazed.




"That's DOPE"
Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus