Did you catch Fast Five this weekend? D O P E !

For those of you that thought the latest version of the Fast And The Furious series would be the worst, think again. The fifth installment, brilliantly named Fast Five earned $83.6 million during its first weekend, making the flick the highest-grossing movie so far this year. Of course, that’s until Thor comes this week.

You better believe that this means they’ll be making a sixth sequel of the franchise is on its way. The good showing is also a positive sign for Hollywood since people haven’t been going to the movies like they used to. Who would have thought that Fast Five would have been the savior?

These two going at it I must admit was pretty intense.  The Rock vs. Diesel - GREAT!

Did you see the movie? What did you think?

"P.S, stick around after the movie ends.........

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

J-Bird said...
May 2, 2011 at 3:38 PM

As a girl, I went purely for the eye candy (and I wasn't disappointed). I'm not big on sequels so I did think the movie itself would be bull but they proved me wrong. Great action, great cars, great film, and a great way to kick off the Summer Box Office season.

PrettyBOY said...
May 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I agree, didn't think it would be as good as it was. Happily surprised! Thanks for the love - B