“January Heat” Poster from Osneaker - W H E W !



This poster is quite large (measuring 24″ x 36″), and it needs to be, so that it may have ample room to adequately showcase the ridiculously voluptuously mouth-watering-ly nice ass that you see serving as a shelf for the depicted Air Jordan 6.  The poster is 20 bucks and any sneakerhead with a brain can (and will) buy it here.  On a side note: I’ll admit it, I dictionary-dot-commed “voluptuous” because I wasn’t 100% certain how to spell it.  What a great F’in word voluptuous is, eh?  Check it:
  • juicy: having strong sexual appeal; “juicy barmaids”; “a red-hot mama”; “a voluptuous woman”; “a toothsome blonde in a tight dress”
  • bosomy: (of a woman’s body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves; “Hollywood seems full of curvaceous blondes”; “a curvy young woman in a tight dress”
  • Suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation; Curvaceous, sexy, full-figured
  • “do me now you voluptuous bitch”
^^I threw in that last bullet point myself.

"That's DOPE"

Share/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus