New 32GB Apple iPhone.


Ever wondered what the baby of a MacBook Air and an iPhone 3G would look like? Well you can stop wondering. New on the scene from Apple, is the new 32GB iPhone 4G. Some of the new features include: a new even slimmer titanium body, a removable battery, dual speakers for music output, a 3.2 mega pixel camera, video capability,a slightly larger display, a microphone, and last but certainly not least, an iChat enabled camera located on the front of the phone, for video conference calls.

I don't think I've ever been this excited about a phone in my life. My guess on retail is maybe around $400-$500, but who cares right? Because when you think about it, that's a deal for having a device that does so much. I would recommend this phone to any and everyone. Apple has truly made a breakthrough in the way people use their cellphones today. This is the type of stuff people vision us being able to have decades ago. The famous cartoon series, "The Jetsons", depicted that in the future we would be using mobile devices with features and capabilities like that of the iPhone, and here you have it.

Well I know I'm getting it on the first day of release as usual, which has been rumored to be some time in June of this year. It's so incredible how fast technology is advancing in the world of today. To imagine that some people still don't even have the 1st iPhone. I promise you that this phone is well worth leaving whatever company you're presently with and paying that early termination fee. Trust me. I know. T-Mobile Sidekicks are toys, and Blackberry Storms and Sprint Touches and Sprint Instincts are a sad attempt at being blasphemous toward the Apple company.

So make sure not to get left behind in the technological advance of mobile devices. Be sure to get the new iPhone this summer.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: