Lil Wayne talks sex....


April 14, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com got hold of excerpts from a recent interview given by Lil Watne to Playboy. Check it out:
How old were you when you lost your virginity and what were the circumstances?

LIL WEEZY: I was 11 and the girl was 13. She had every board game you could imagine. I liked board games. We was playing Win Lose or Draw and on the board she wrote, “F*ck me.”

Now I was 11, and I didn’t even know it meant “intercourse.” I just knew it was a cuss word, so I was like, “Why is she cussing herself out?” She said, “Do you want to play ‘Press Your Luck’? Well, the game is in my closet.” She had a walk-in closet, so she said, “Go get it, it’s right to the right….”

When I walk to the closet she came in and cut the lights off and took off my pants, and I remember my ass was cold up against the wall. I was like, “What the hell!?” When I tried to push her off me, I felt that she was naked also, so I just stepped back and let her do what she do.

Are you good in bed? ?

LIL WEEZY: I would say what makes me good in bed is that I am not aiming to be good. I am not expecting the chick to be like, “Oh, he was good.” I aim to please and if you do that every single time, I think you’re overall good, period.

You don’t have to try and ram it or let me beat it up.


How cautious are you when it comes to having sex? ?

LIL WEEZY: I have to be more cautious now. Let me tell you the trick to that. What you do is stop ramming them hos and make love to that p*ssy! Make that p*ssy love you and that rubber ain’t going nowhere. That rubber will be right there where you started off with if you make love to that p*ssy.

That’s when a n*gga fuck up, when you trying to do too much. A n*gga like me, I am gonna make the p*ssy so wet that there’s no such thing as popping or slipping off. Only problem I am gonna have is keep slipping it in.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: