Eva Mendes Says “Marriage Is Boring and Unnecessary” LOL

If you want to get with Eva Mendes, then you don’t necessarily have to put a ring on it. The oh-so-sexy actress from movies like Hitch and The Other Guys has taken a vow of non-marriage:

“I just don’t think marriage is necessary, as necessary as society makes it. And I don’t have a negative point of view on it. I just think it’s a very old tradition and if you look back to what marriage symbolizes in the first place… it has nothing to do with why we get married today.

“I don’t know if I want children, but the idea of marriage sounds very boring to me. I have to be honest… I am extremely romantic but I think there is that little rebel inside me that is anti-establishment. It’s just one more fun thing I can rebel against.”

So you mean to tell us that if you want to get with Eva, you can live with her, enjoy making sweet love to her and leave whenever you want without having to pay half? Where in the world do we sign up?

Via. Bossip!

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: