Dope Alert - Carbon Fiber PFD Spyder Table


Yeah. . . this table is creeping me out a little bit. It looks like the bottom half of those things from Starship Troopers, no not the big monster that looks like a giant brain/vagina, I’m talking about those spiders who got their ass stomped by RICO. Anyways this 20 inch table is going around $7500-$10000. Why so expensive? well lets see. . . it’s designed and inspected by Phil Frank(OMG he glanced over your table) , only 100 were ever made, and it’s carbon fiber. Carbon Fiber huh? Well I’ll be darn, I always needed a coffee table that fits my lifestyle and shit. You know cause tables need that extra edge when being lifted from one corner of my house to another. Great use of technology Mr. Frank. And to make things worse these limited pieces aren’t even available anymore they only have variants. and they still cost 10G’s C’mon. More pics after the jump.

carbon-fiber-pfd-spyder-table-150x150 Carbon Fiber PFD Spyder Table carbon-fiber-pfd-spyder-table-1-150x150 Carbon Fiber PFD Spyder Table
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: