Top 10 Reasons I'm Tired of the "RECESSION"

10. People who are cheap use it as an excuse to be cheap..."I'm not buying any food for the superbowl party it's a RECESSION!"

9. People who have always been broke use it to explain why they are currently broke..."Can I borrow some money it's a RECESSION!"

8. People who have always had bad credit use it as the reason they can't get a loan..."My score dropped from a 500 to a 400 because of the RECESSION!"

7. People use it as the reason they got fired..."I was late to work everyday trying to find the cheapest gas station b/c it's a RECESSION!"

6. People use it as the reason they do drugs or drink..."Man I got mailto:f#@%%5Ed this weekend after all it's a RECESSION!"

5. People use it as a reason to continue to sell drugs..."I going to stop selling dope as soon as this RECESSION ends!"

4. People use it as a reason to not bathe..."Who cares about showering I'm grimy out here son it's a RECESSION"

3. People use it as the reason they had kids..."I got my girl pregnant what else was there to do it's a RECESSION!"

2. It's depressing...who wants to talk about what company got shut down, or how to handle losing your live savings and retirement all day. I mean these are difficult times however this is still the land of opportunity and as President Obama stated "we can chose to live with hope and not in fear."

1. There is other ish going on in the world like a war we're been fighting for whatever reason for almost a decade....Or did we forget b/c it's a "RECESSION!!!!

In no way is this an attempt to make fun of the millions of families in America who have truly been crippled by the effects of the credit and financial collapse, my Prayers are with you. For the rest of you idiots who say say it's a "Recession," as an excuse to be ignorant and lazy I have a suggestion. Run across the freeway continuously in the dark until a semi truck hits you and ends your pathetic existence....lmao

Mad Mogul.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: