She's Not Into Sex Part 2


premature

Hi, I have a problem with premature ejaculation and I would like to know what you think is the best course of action to take when I'm going to have sex with a girl for the first time. Should I tell her beforehand that I have this problem or should I lie about it, and say that it's been some time since I last had sex and that it will improve the next time? Or is there another approach?

In your article on premature ejaculation, you say that the man should learn to control this problem with the help of an understanding partner, but how will I find an understanding partner when most women tend to run after they realize that they won't have a good time with me?

Yianni

Unless you are engaging in a one-night stand and don't plan on having sex with a particular woman ever again, I don't suggest lying about your problem, as the woman in question will soon discover that, in addition to having the problem of premature ejaculation, you're also a liar.

Nor do I recommend telling her that you have this problem beforehand, as it will certainly not serve as any type of foreplay.

What I do recommend is that you delay your own pleasure, focus on hers, and wear her out a little bit, through oral sex or otherwise, before you even engage in intercourse with her. This way, she will be satisfied and so will you.

I am a firm believer that if you want to last longer, you're going to have to convince yourself you can via positive reinforcement.

Donald Zimmer

pregnancy scare

I was hoping you could answer a quick question. Recently my girlfriend and I were fooling around 24 hours after her period. I didn't put my penis inside her and didn't ejaculate in her, but I might have "pre"-ejaculated on her vulva. Is there any way she could be pregnant?

Derrick

You are in luck, as the chances of a woman conceiving within the four days following her period are extremely slim, as this time frame marks the period between her having just released an unfertilized egg and a new one having yet to emerge. In fact, many couples use this "window of opportunity" to their advantage as a natural and effective means of birth control. Furthermore, you did not put your penis inside her nor did you ejaculate in her, thus further decreasing the odds that she is pregnant.

That said, Mother Nature has a tendency to be unpredictable, and the possibility of a so-called accident can never be completely dismissed. If you are unsure, just get your girlfriend to take a home pregnancy test.

Donald Zimmer

white discharge

When my girlfriend gets home from work, some days there's a white discharge in her underwear. Could this be from having sex, or is it natural?

Tom

Dear Tom,

Many women experience slight discharge during certain times of the month and it is perfectly natural. It can range from being whitish to clear and is not an indication of her having had sex.

Donald Zimmer
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: