LMFAO at lames part 1.


LMAO this is going to take some time to get out. But It is something that I will be getting of my chest for the next few days.

People how many times are we going to sit back, and let the hater, doubters, lames, and losers get off small wins with us? I mean, am I the ONLY one the is getting sick of seeing lames in the winners circle, when you know they used some for of "performance enhancer" to get there? Let me dive into this further, and soon you'll understand.

Scenario 1:
You have a two guys, both of similar background, both given the same opportunity, but for some reason, one feels the need to "hate" ( and I will be using the word HATE loosely ) but hate on the other for specific gains. ie; Fame, fortune, or self encouragement. Is this or is this not counterproductive? If i was trying to get the attention of an individual, the last thing I would want to do is bring up, mention, or down-talk the other person. Is this not bringing an unnessessary factor into the equation? The only thing this is going to do, is insert the idea, thought, or memory of the others existance, which may, or may not have been there in the first place.

My point in this brief description is that ( DO NOT HATE FOR PERSONAL GAIN. ) With the growing awareness of this disgusting epidemic, your more likely to have this backfire, than actually achieve your goal. This is a PROVEN fact.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: